This summer’s weather conditions — record-breaking precipitation in the early months followed by high humidity and little rainfall recently — have had a damaging impact on many area lawns.
Core Aeration & Overseeding is the most beneficial combination of services available in lawn care. The Lawn Company will also be applying a FREE Organic Bio-Stimulant on our customers’ lawns as an extra benefit at this same time.
Core Aeration & Overseeding is highly recommended for lawns that have thin, damaged turf and a considerable amount of weeds.
- Breaks up thatch and compacted soil
- Allows for air and water to better reach the root zone
- Opens up the soil promoting root depth and seed germination
- Done in conjunction with Core Aeration in fall
- Beneficial to lawns that have issues with weeds and thin turf
- Establishes turf grass in areas that currently have bare soil or summer weeds
These lawn care services are provided between mid-September and October, depending on weather conditions. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (573) 442-5296 for additional information and pricing.